The HD 280 Pro Over-Ear Closed-Back Monitor Headphones from Sennheiser feature a collapsible design with swiveling earcups and extended low-end reproduction with a frequency response of 8 Hz to 25 kHz. Rejection of outside noise is high, rated up to -32 dB. Efficient neodymium magnets contribute toward an extended dynamic range and high output. The thick, padded leatherette earcups and adjustable padded headband allow for a precise and comfortable fit during extended periods of studio recording and mixing.
- Closed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- The space-saving design features collapsible, rotating earcups
- Up to 32 dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5 mm mini-jack with locking 1/4" adapter
- Comfortable for long mix sessions
- Rugged construction with user-replaceable parts
Model No: HD 280 Pro
Driver Type: Dynamic
Earcup Style: Closed-Back
Frequency Response: 8 Hz to 25 kHz
Impedance: 64 Ohms
Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 102 dB
Maximum Power Handling: 500 mW
Total Harmonic Distortion: (THD) 0.1%
Contact Pressure: 6 N
Audio Connector to Source: 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS
Jack plug: 3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo
Adapter (Included): 1/4"
Cable Length: min. 1.3m / max. 3m
Weight: 221.1 g
Warranty Period: 2 Year
In The Box:
1U HD 280 PRO Headphone
1U Screw-Type Adaptor To 1/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.